Friday, January 13, 2012

Travel Journal: Who I am

Many people know my name, some know my story, but very few know who I really am. I would give anything for a hammock and a good book under my favorite tree,




 and that's what I've been doing these past 15 days. My farm, statistically 109 kilometers off the small town I was born in, a place my whole family loves to go to, peaceful and enjoyable. For me, this is my favorite place on Earth and I've been to spectacular places like Atlantis in the Bahamas, but all year I look forward to my small piece of heaven in the middle of... nothing.
Apart from reading The Secret Life of Bees, I was with my horses... that's probably something you didn't know I LOVE MY HORSES!


So, this is who I am. I love being here, I love spending time with my family and my friends! In case you're wondering, I spent most of the days with Valentina and my sister Gaby.


No comments:

Post a Comment