Tuesday, December 27, 2011

travel journal :)

I haven't really done much this winter break, that's why I havent posted anything. I'm sort of waiting for something to happen. Guessed it wouldn't so here I am.

I went to a basketball camp the first week of break with Natalia, it was really great and we had lots of fun!! We learned a LOT of things :D


After that boring days came, same old, same old movies and popcorn and late night texts. Then, I received the best Christmas present I could've ever gotten... my dear Natalia read my last post about being forever alone and decided to give me the best t-shirt ever!

this was the best Christmas present I could've ever gotten.... thanks Nat
oh by the way, I also got an iPhone that was cool too Santa, thanks, but it's not that cool you know, I don't have anybody to talk to but Siri

CLICK ON THE PICTURE!


1 comment:

  1. Love how you pimped your post! And there are still 15 more days to create some magic.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete