Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Confession Tuesday: Ding-Dong-Ditch


           There are so many things to do in a cruise. You can climb the rock wall, go in the pool, there’s an arcade, a spa, a gym, a zip line, an ice skating rink, a flowrider, and those are only some of the most popular activities, but I confess my mother and me would spend our time in the highest decks where the suits and royal suits were! We would be just casually strolling along the endless hallway when we’d see a wooden doorframe, its uniqueness stood out from all the other cabins, it was very luxurious with an inviting doorbell, every time you see something like this, its almost inevitable to prevent the urge to press the button.
            It all started when I had the urge to touch that little doorbell, it looked so tempting. Why would you even need a doorbell in a cruise anyways? Slowly I thought about it about two minutes, every time I was almost touching it I'd back up, I was scared but my mom soon noticed I had stayed behind. So finally, once and for all I signaled my mom to be ready to run and I rung the doorbell.
It was a race through the endless corridor, doors and doors. I must confess, it was a very childish thing to do and my mom knew it, but we enjoyed it so much we laughed when we got to our own cabin finally safe. I have to confess, i didn't feel guilty at all.
            I have to admit, this experience I had with my mom showed me what a connection we have, even though later on my dad was not very happy with me or her, I would never have done anything different.

for more great tuesday confessions click here

2 comments:

  1. Angelica, great story! very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it, it really showed your connection with your mom, and how much fun you guys had, doing silly games, like that one. It must've been really nice to do that with your mom, and to feel that connection, must've been pretty nice, both of you laughing and having a good time while running dow the corridor, when you ding-dong-ditched that room. Really good!

    ReplyDelete