Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Dear Momma,
The Smith Magazine came up with the “Six-Word Memoir.” It is a very concise way of sharing your life or a very important moment in your life. When Mrs. Meadows asked us to write a six-word memoir about you, I thought of how beautiful you looked the day of your birthday, and I remember especially when we analyzed all the pictures taken that day; you looked beautiful in every single one of them. You never have to make and effort to look flawless; you just are. 
I chose beautiful smile, because I love it when you smile and share your happiness with the world. Seldom tears, you barely cry, but when you do, your tears break my heart. I never want to see you cry, and I’m glad I’ve only seen you a handful of times. Outgoing soul, this is chose for your outgoingness in general, against all adversity you succeed and move forward in life, always striving to be better.
I have no words to describe the perfect example that you are to me, Happy Mother’s Day!
I love you!
Angelica 

No comments:

Post a Comment